At Holt Bladeworks, we incorporate wide variety of engineering disciplines in conjunction with the best materials to produce a world class knife at a fair price. Every detail of the Specter has been carefully crafted to meet this goal. We do not mean to brag, but as the potential next owner of this gentleman's flipper we think you should know:
- We utilize the highest quality of blade materials, whether that be Damasteel or Bohler M390.
- While we maybe a gentleman's folder the strength of our designs place us squarely in the bombproof tactical flipper category.
- We designed our pivot interface to tolerate the large lateral and radial forces that destroy weaker, hidden stop pin designs.
- All of our fasteners come from the industry leader in folder hardware manufacturing.
- Our shop dog claims this is the best knife ... ever.
The Specter specifications are as follows:
- 3.6 inch blade
- Blade steel hardened to 61C with cryogenic treatment
- Precision sharpened blade
- 8.125 inch over all length
- 3.6 oz weight